Sebastian Vettel leads F1 drivers championship by 10 points after Bahrain F1 Grand Prix
Sebastian Vettel who was at 52 points after the Chinese Grand Prix added the 25 points for wining Bahrain Grand Prix and took his points tally to 77. Kimi Raikkonen of Lotus finished second in the Bahrain Grand Prix and added 18 points to his 49 taking the total to 67 points.
Lewis Hamilton with the 10 points from Bahrain took his points to 50 and is now in the third place in the championship. Fernando Alonso who was earlier third at 43 points could only add 4 more points due to his faulty DRS wing and is now at fourth in the championship with 47 points.
Mark Webber who was sixth with 26 points, added only six points in Bahrain as he was overtaken by both Lewis and Perez in the last lap in Bahrain F1 Grand Prix. Mark Webber is now at 5th position with 32 points.
Felipe Massa didn't add to his tally as he finished outside points. His score remains at 30 points.
F1 Drivers Championship after Bahrain Grand Prix
1. Sebastian Vettel Redbull 77 points
2. Kimi Raikkonen Lotus 67 points
3. Lewis Hamilton Mercedes 50 points
4. Fernando Alonso Ferrari 47 points
5. Mark Webber Redbull 32 points
6. Felipe Massa Ferrari 32 points
7. Romain Grosjean Lotus 26 points
8. Paul di Resta Force India 20 points
9. Nico Rosberg Mercedes 14 points
10. Jenson Button McLaren 13 points
11. Sergio Perez McLaren 10 points
12. Adrian Sutil Fore India 6 points
13. Daniel Ricciardo Toro Rosso 6 points
14. Nico Hulkenberg Sauber 5 points
15. Jean-Eric Vergne Toro Rosso 1 point
16. Valeri Bottal Williams 0 point
17. Pastor Maldonado Williams 0 point
18. Esteban Gutierrez Sauber 0 point
19. Jules Bianchi Marussia 0 point
20. Charles Pic Caterham 0 point
21. Giedo van der Garde Caterham 0 point
22. Max Chilton Marussia 0 point